859 MG of Cannabinoids
Packaged grams come wrapped in FEP in a Plastic Holder
The Terpene Resistant FEP Film is Organic | 100% Food-Grade | 10x Non-Stick Than PTFE & Parchment
Ingredients: Full Spectrum Hemp Oil
(18) “Tetrahydrocannabinol” or "THC" means tetrahydrocannabinol and has the same meaning as delta-9 THC.
Sampling and Testing for Tetrahydrocannabinol
(6) A sample fails testing if the test report indicates that the sample contains an average THC concentration 0.35 percent or greater on a dry weight basis. The harvest lot corresponding to the failed sample fails to satisfy the required THC testing under these rules.
(7) If the test report indicates that the sample contains an average THC concentration of less than 0.35 percent on a dry weight basis, and the harvest lot was sampled and tested in compliance with these rules, the harvest lot passes testing required by these rules. The Department considers samples reported to contain less than 0.35 percent THC that were sampled and tested in compliance with these rules to satisfy the required THC concentration of no more than 0.3 percent.
(28) "THC" means tetrahydrocannabinol and has the same Chemical Abstracts Service Number 1972-08-3 as delta-9 THC.
(29) "THCA" means tetrahydrocannabinolic acid, Chemical Abstracts Service Number 23978-85-0.
This above text is in line with the 7606 farm bill here.
Full law text-
(2) Industrial hemp.--The term ``industrial hemp'' means the
plant Cannabis sativa L. and any part of such plant, whether
growing or not, with a delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol
[[Page 128 STAT. 913]]
concentration of not more than 0.3 percent on a dry weight
This specifically says delta 9 thc, not isomers or acids like thca, cbda, cbd